Welcome to Y'adore Fashión! ,, A Fashion and Beauty blog with lots of fashion and beauty talk and interviews. ,, Join Y'adore Fashión with Google Friends Connect and Bloglovin.,, Questions,Want to be featured or Guest blogging? Do not hesitate to email me at Yadorefashion@yahoo.com,, Have a nice day!.

Friday, July 06, 2012

Elie Saab Fall/Winter 2012 ''Haute Couture''

As always Elie Saab which is one off my favorite Haute Couturier came up with some stunning designs.

His designs are very detailed and Glamorous! 
And what i really catches up from his designs is that he always brings up the floating and see through fabric which i really like.


What do you all think off his designs ?
Comment below and check out my Facebook page!
footluxe.com

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love Elie Saab so much, always my favorite couture show, just because every dress looks like it was made for a fairytale princess:)
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com