Welcome to Y'adore Fashión! ,, A Fashion and Beauty blog with lots of fashion and beauty talk and interviews. ,, Join Y'adore Fashión with Google Friends Connect and Bloglovin.,, Questions,Want to be featured or Guest blogging? Do not hesitate to email me at Yadorefashion@yahoo.com,, Have a nice day!.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Outfit of the day

Hi readers,

Today it was an amazing beautiful day in The Netherlands .
I saw the sun shinning and immediately i said to myself today we are going for a day out of the 4 walls that we are living in LOL, So my mom and i went to a shopping centre nearby and instead of siting in the car and getting there we went walking because the sun was so intense warm and it just made my day!. I took my sunglasses and off we went. My mom took a picture of my outfit with my Blackberry because i my camera needs to be repaired. So this is my outfit folks i hope you all like it!. Keep in touch & Share the sweetness



Outfit information below 




































Outfit information: 
Blazer: H&M
Scarf: Random store
T-shirt: H&M
Bag: Primark
Legging: Primark
Shoes: Random store

No comments: