Welcome to Y'adore Fashión! ,, A Fashion and Beauty blog with lots of fashion and beauty talk and interviews. ,, Join Y'adore Fashión with Google Friends Connect and Bloglovin.,, Questions,Want to be featured or Guest blogging? Do not hesitate to email me at Yadorefashion@yahoo.com,, Have a nice day!.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Looks For Less

I LOVE Victora Beckham. Her style is so fierce, she always looks amazing... And she was my favorite Spice Girl ;) 



Really simple look, but she looks so classy. I love the nautical feel to the outfit too, the navy and white are so nice together!!

For the bag, I found almost an exact replica that I reviewed on my blog here, not only does the purse come in white like Mrs. Beckham has, but it's also available in 6 other vibrant colors here!


The blue tank is pretty simple, you can find them almost anywhere for around $5. White jeans, although intimidating when thinking about keeping them clean, always look classy and easy, forever21 has some here or a distressed version here.


The cropped cardigan might be a little more difficult to find for cheap, you could always go for a plain white cardigan that could run for about $15-$20 depending on where you are shopping, I've seen them for as low as $10. Or you could do a white jean jacket, here's one for $30.


For the shoes, JustFab has a few options for just $39.95, one in particular called 'Posy' has a light blue sole!


Personally, I would add a few red accessories to the outfit to bring out a more nautical feel, or you could even invert your colors, with a blue jean, white tee and blue cardigan, if it's easier for you to find!


See you next week!
-Jessica
www.shoesfashionfitness.com

2 comments:

Talitha Azarov said...

Oh my! awesome post! Your Chanel pointer made my day;)

check out my blog if you like:
http://www.prescriptionforfashion.com
Thanks!
BTF_girl

Yadore Fashion said...

Thanks hun :)
Love your blog !!